Full Ace Tennis Simulator Mods

A simple forum where you can find all the mods you need for Full Ace

You are not logged in.

Announcement

MissionMaximus has just released his big MOD which modifies a lot of courts of Full Ace.
Here is the link to download his MOD : http://fullacefan.free.fr/viewtopic.php?id=43

Registration is for now deactivated due to abusive spams. Registration will be available as soon as a FluxBB anti-spam plugin is released. Thanks for your attention.

#51 2012-06-01 00:06:02

marko279

Re: [PACK] — 66 Courts

marko279 wrote:

Hey man, great job, but i have one problem. This message ocurs when i try to play exibition: File Models/court_22 mdl is missing Please make sure you installed the game properly. And the game then crushes. I have the original game and i just copied your data, models and textures in the patch and pasted when the game is on my computer. I can play season normaly, i have the right names, sounds, courts. Everything is great, but i cant play exibition. Please help me.

I did it! I dont know how, but everything works. And man, this is sick! I mean sick! WTF?! Like i am watching Eurosport??!?!? The game is unbeliavable now. Nice work man, and thank you soo much for this. We should put some videos on YouTube with this patch so people can see the greatest simulation of tennis. Cheers

#52 2012-06-01 00:14:16

MissionMaximus

I would suggest to use the patch file with the Original FULL-ACE. I was informed by someone (someone in the know) that this was the way modding would be handled in Full-Ace with the use of .link files to help with modding the game so I would suggest redownload Full Ace (un-modded) and then just add my patch. I wouldn't do the old way of copying/replacing original game files the patch will do that for you, the game will 1st check the patch file and use that over original game files. Plus no more having to re-install mods after new game updates. You can use your data.fas file but will have to redo the courts in the editor but if you choose to use my data.fas file move it to the original games data folder.

I think the problem some of you are having has to do with not using the Patch file. I believe you all are still doing the old way of copying and overwriting. The crashes are probably due to the materials folder not present in the patch file with the patch file I found out there isn't a need for it anymore the patch with the addition of .link files is all you need, in other words less work for modders of always copying and duplicating files.

#53 2012-06-01 00:20:33

MissionMaximus

Maestri wrote:
Milos011 wrote:

I did like you said but still have an problem.

When I play with my data.fas some stadiums are grey.... Indian Wels, Miami etc. But When I play with your data.fas in the menu when choosing players and stadiums.....when I choose Miami game crashes with info that this stadium is missing.

I think this way it will work (is what i did if i remember) :
1- use this patch data file (but dont install the patch)
2- go to the editor and take a picture of the courts general atributes
3- quit the game and install the patch with your data file
4- go to the editor and put all the court general atributes from the picture
(and reset the color of every court to 100 0 100;100 0 100; 100 0 100)
Hope it helps you

EDIT: PS: in career mode the masters cup logo is a little too big for the calendar size imo! check it out MissionMaximus

I checked the Masters logo in the career mode and it looked ok to me but I will check it out again just to make sure.

#54 2012-06-01 00:40:49

Milos011

MissionMaximus wrote:

I would suggest to use the patch file with the Original FULL-ACE. I was informed by someone (someone in the know) that this was the way modding would be handled in Full-Ace with the use of .link files to help with modding the game so I would suggest redownload Full Ace (un-modded) and then just add my patch. I wouldn't do the old way of copying/replacing original game files the patch will do that for you, the game will 1st check the patch file and use that over original game files. Plus no more having to re-install mods after new game updates. You can use your data.fas file but will have to redo the courts in the editor but if you choose to use my data.fas file move it to the original games data folder.

I think the problem some of you are having has to do with not using the Patch file. I believe you all are still doing the old way of copying and overwriting. The crashes are probably due to the materials folder not present in the patch file with the patch file I found out there isn't a need for it anymore the patch with the addition of .link files is all you need, in other words less work for modders of always copying and duplicating files.

I'm not quite sure I understand you. I downloaded original game and applied patch.

What do you mean by "patch file"?

I downloaded patch and had to unzip it. After that I copied and replaced patch files instead of game files to specific folders. Am I doing something wrong?

#55 2012-06-01 01:18:17

MissionMaximus

Milos011 wrote:
MissionMaximus wrote:

I'm not quite sure I understand you. I downloaded original game and applied patch.

What do you mean by "patch file"?

I downloaded patch and had to unzip it. After that I copied and replaced patch files instead of game files to specific folders. Am I doing something wrong?

When you download the FAT Court file and then unzip it you should have a file named Patch>just move that file into your FULLACE folder then it should look like this when you open FullAce folder:

Data
Models
Patch
Sounds
dxwebsetup
FullAce
glew32.dll
irrKlang.dll
libpng.dll
license.dat
log
README
SDL.dll
zlib1.dll

I updated the latest data.fas file made by wonderful community members with my court-file that was updated as of 4-30-12 by Maestri. Hope you guys don't mind.
https://rapidshare.com/files/324913798/data.7z

I did change the NewHaven to Winston-Salem because NewHaven is a WTA event.

Last edited by MissionMaximus (2012-06-01 01:31:21)

#56 2012-06-01 10:20:30

Milos011

OK....I got it...

Misunderstanding was because you were telling about "patch file".....but it is "PATCH FOLDER".

All you have to do is copy PATCH FOLDER in your game folder....that's it. Maybe you should update first post in this thread with instructions to install and links with update...

I must say one more time.....GREAT WORK MAN.....just keep up ! ! !

#57 2012-06-01 14:52:35

ppahv
Administrator

For my part, I just copied the content of the RAR file into the Full Ace folder and merged with the update 1. No problems for me (I use Maestri's "data.fas" update, but it works also with Milos' update).

In fact, in order to install a MOD, you need to copy its content into the "Patch" folder of the Full Ace installation directory (create it if it doesn't exist) smile

If it doesn't work, download again Full Ace, launch it, copy the MOD, and enjoy.

As soon as I am in vacation, I'm going to post some videos on YouTube.

Great work guy  wink

img-bar-anim-3.png

#58 2012-06-04 03:16:10

MissionMaximus

Update 2 is up on 1st page. It Improves the side sponsors and a few Backboard Sponsors.

#59 2012-06-23 19:51:58

MissionMaximus

Just wanted to show some previews of update #3. 1st picture is of O2 London, ATP World tour Finals. I got the stadium and crowd a little darker, as dark as I could get to represent the World Tour Finals.
FullAce2012-06-2311-36-29-95.jpg

2nd Picture is of Halle with the retractable roof.
FullAce2012-06-2312-40-12-15.jpg

Last edited by MissionMaximus (2012-06-23 19:53:33)

#60 2012-06-25 23:10:07

Milos011

Here is a little video about this patch....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvEVejcD … e=youtu.be

#61 2012-06-26 00:45:21

MissionMaximus

Milos011 wrote:

That was outstanding Milos011. I mean really outstanding. Would you mind if I shared the link on Operation Sports?

Last edited by MissionMaximus (2012-06-26 00:46:55)

#62 2012-06-26 08:09:00

Milos011

MissionMaximus wrote:
Milos011 wrote:

That was outstanding Milos011. I mean really outstanding. Would you mind if I shared the link on Operation Sports?

Sure. That's the main idea. Share it on forums, facebook, twitter etc...

Hope this game gets more publicity like it supposed to have.

#63 2012-07-09 21:07:31

Milos011

With this new version 5.3.0 after installing patch some of the adboards are blank (white).

I have a screenshot of RG court but I don't know how to post picture in this forum.

#64 2012-07-11 04:01:33

MissionMaximus

MissionMaximus wrote:
Milos011 wrote:

With this new version 5.3.0 after installing patch some of the adboards are blank (white).

I have a screenshot of RG court but I don't know how to post picture in this forum.

Yeah I believe something with a recent update screwed a few things up. Mine still shows (sponsors) but for me it's just the sponsor one example: s10_sponsor etc... is all blurry now. The sponsor example: s10_sponsor_4-3_1 still shows perfectly it just seems to be the s10_sponsor's that's all blurry. It's not just court 10 but most of all of the sponsor one's are messed up (blurry). I emailed and waiting word on a possible solution hopefully.

In regards to posting images just sign up for photobucket it has a free addition and select a photo and upload to photobucket when it finishes just scroll over the image and you will see a menu pop up just go to the IMG code left-click on it then it will tell you it's copied then when your on the forums posting just right-click and paste.

CORRECTION in regards to some of the sponsors getting screwed up, in my game some where very blurry. It had nothing to do with the game or any updates it was a simple matter of me removing FullAce from my Nvidia custom profile and when I added it back and turned on Anistropic Filtering Whalla the blurry's where gone and the detail returned. So try turning on Anistropic Filtering it will result in a much sharper image.

Last edited by MissionMaximus (2012-07-11 04:02:25)

#65 2012-07-14 06:13:53

MissionMaximus

ajaytyagi007 wrote:

hey i am unable to download this file from rapidshare , there servers are slow and the file is not downloading...please would u upload this file to any other sharing site  neutral

Hold tight, I'll be releasing another Patch file (Mediafire & Rapidshare) as soon as I finish it up.

#66 2012-07-16 08:58:31

Milos011

MissionMaximus wrote:

CORRECTION in regards to some of the sponsors getting screwed up, in my game some where very blurry. It had nothing to do with the game or any updates it was a simple matter of me removing FullAce from my Nvidia custom profile and when I added it back and turned on Anistropic Filtering Whalla the blurry's where gone and the detail returned. So try turning on Anistropic Filtering it will result in a much sharper image.

It has nothing to do with Anistropic Filtering. I just don't have adboards from most of the courts. They aren't blury ... they're blank (totally white).

#67 2012-07-17 00:15:13

MissionMaximus

Milos011 wrote:
MissionMaximus wrote:

It has nothing to do with Anistropic Filtering. I just don't have adboards from most of the courts. They aren't blury ... they're blank (totally white).

The new Patch I'll release should correct your problem. Had to resize all the sponsors for better performance with certain PC configurations.

#68 2012-07-17 02:02:28

yayathe

Hello !

I tried to have this great patch so i installed an unmodded version of full ace (5.3.2) and then i've created the folder patch where i put the patch.
I've also substitued the data file in the original folder by the data.fas of the patch.

But when i launch the game, database is still the original (with frederic rougier and david laden) and the courts (unless for the 4 grand slam courts) are not changed in a good way (for example the words "roma" or "brisbane" do not appear on the sides of the court ... and some sponsors did not match ... in some courts there is still the ugly fa tour logo on the net ...)

To your mind, what's the problem ?

By the way, great job wink

#69 2012-07-18 01:26:20

MissionMaximus

yayathe wrote:

Hello !

I tried to have this great patch so i installed an unmodded version of full ace (5.3.2) and then i've created the folder patch where i put the patch.
I've also substitued the data file in the original folder by the data.fas of the patch.

But when i launch the game, database is still the original (with frederic rougier and david laden) and the courts (unless for the 4 grand slam courts) are not changed in a good way (for example the words "roma" or "brisbane" do not appear on the sides of the court ... and some sponsors did not match ... in some courts there is still the ugly fa tour logo on the net ...)

To your mind, what's the problem ?

By the way, great job wink

When you unzip the Mod all you have to do is move the Patch Folder to your FullAce Folder. No need to create another Patch File. It should look like so
Data
Models
Patch
Sounds
dxwebsetup
FullAce
glew32.dll
irrKlang.dll
libpng.dll
license.dat
log
README
SDL.dll
zlib1.dll

When you open the Patch file you should have 3 subfolders that looks like this
Data
Models
Sounds

When you installed the data.fas file in the Data Folder did you overwrite the original (you should overwrite that file). Also the data.fas should go in the original Data games folder not the Patch>Data  Folder the game will not recognize it.

Last edited by MissionMaximus (2012-07-18 01:33:08)

#70 2012-07-18 01:32:02

yayathe

I did not create a patch folder i've just moved the patch folder in the fullace folder as you said.
Also i've put the data.fas and overwrite the original data.fas in the original data folder of the game ...

#71 2012-07-18 02:57:38

yayathe

I did the manipulations correctly

But i haven't got the files log and license.dat ...  yikes

And i don't understand why they're not here ...

They may disappear since the installation of the 5.3.2 version ...

#72 2012-07-18 21:33:07

yayathe

I found the problem.

It's about administration rights in "program files" folder for windows vista.

When i put the game in another folder the game rocks !!!

#73 2012-07-20 04:30:14

MissionMaximus

yayathe wrote:

I found the problem.

It's about administration rights in "program files" folder for windows vista.

When i put the game in another folder the game rocks !!!

Glad you found out the problem. Enjoy the game.

#74 2012-08-04 19:03:13

MissionMaximus

Update 1st post. Should improve performance with correctly sized sponsors and added all new clay court textures. Also you can use the Normal, Med, Slow balls and they will be realistic yellow in game instead of the yellow, blue, red balls in game. All new sound files also.

Last edited by MissionMaximus (2012-08-04 19:04:01)

#75 2012-08-13 00:37:23

ppahv
Administrator

I must say thank you for this fantastic job on these two last updates, and especially on the last one, because I very liked the new sounds which make the game more realistic smile

img-bar-anim-3.png

Board footer